Whats The Problem?
- Problem Statement
- Business Case
- Recent Findings
- The E-ZPass Group
- E-ZPass Members
How It Works
- Payment Options
- Account Mgmnt
How to Get Started
- Operational Checklist
- Adding Vehicles
How To Get Started
So how do you get started using a Delaware E-ZPass commercial account?
To get started, simply following the process below. The application is also provided below that can be mailed or FAXED in.
If you need help or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each company is encouraged to create an E-ZPass Commercial account in the non-event mode (e.g. blue sky days) as part of their preparedness activities. An E-ZPass Commercial account from Delaware is recommended at this time due to their unique business rules for commercial accounts.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE (for Delaware)
1. Go to the Delaware E-ZPass website at:
2. Download the Commercial Application Form (or provided here)
a. Follow directions to open a Commercial Account
b. Fill in your account information
a. Select the “Auto-Replenishment” option
b. Add credit card information
3. Mail or FAX in completed application to the Customer Service Center
4. Once approved, you will be mailed an account package that contains your
E-ZPass Account number, a transponder and instructions on how to
5. Go to the account create webpage (provided in letter) and create your
username/password for online account access
6. Your can then login in download the forms to add multiple vehicles
a. It is important to add your fleet vehicles and trailers in advance and then
maintained to assure correct data