- Cyber risk is complex and involves multiple layers, including hardware, software, devices, networks, and people. Because of global IP visibility, any device can see and attack any other device unless it is encrypted, and data is spewing out at all layers.
- Also, virtually all malware (~94%) is injected via web browsers.
- The members of AHC are diverse and include enterprises of all sizes, government agencies and NGOs with varying cyber expertise, maturities, systems, devices and requirements.
- The All Hazards Consortium Secure Information Sharing Exchange (SISE) Net “cloaking initiative” enables a highly secure collaboration environment across large numbers of organizations with varying cyber maturity standards/practices.
- Instead of running an app locally where the device processes the code, end-users are authenticated through a web interface into the AHC SISE Net, where they securely access enterprise network and cloud applications, including Microsoft Teams.
- The applications are running in a secure cloud where an image of the data (not the actual data) is streamed to the device over a secure tunnel.
- Includes role-based access and MFA (Multi-factor Authentication) along with continuous monitoring for threats and for compliance with rules of engagement (minimum cyber maturity standards).
- Cloaked environment is continuously monitored (real-time) for threats and for compliance.
- Cyber Cloaking's secure application streaming moves the browser to a secure cloud (off devices), which moves the enterprise attack surface and that of its partners and members to a secure environment.
- This extends the secure cloud all the way out to the edge and dramatically reduces the attack surface. Sensitive data never leaves the secure environment.
- Privacy by default.
- Data on user’s device is never exposed.
- Can’t track Individual transactions at the network edge.