THE AHC MATCH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Need Help Generating the 25% BRIC Grant Match?
Learn How State and Local Governments on the East Coast Solved The Same Challenge With DHS/FEMA’s Approval from 2009-2014
Re-Introducing the FEMA "BRIC" Grant Match support Service from the All Hazards Consortium… an innovative solution that creates 25% Match from your "BRIC" grant related procurements and ongoing project activities with the private sector.
- BRIC Participating states and local jurisdictions, NGOs and non-profits in United States
What’s the Need?
- FEMA BRIC grants require a 25% match
- Typical government efforts to generate match are very time consuming and many times unproductive
- This service outsources match production
- Guarantees you match development up front before the projects even start
What are the benefits?
- Address the 25% Match requirement for BRIC related projects
- Eliminates typical workload on government to generate match from private sector
- Generates Match from private sector up front before projects begin
- Flexible options to choose from
- FEMA/DHS approved process
How Does it work?
- The AHC program staff evaluates and qualifies project(s)
- Initial BRIC Match generation process implemented via procurements and related activities
- Options are available to increase private sector match contributions via meetings and other activities
- BRIC Grant Match tracked and entered FEMA grants management system (optional)
- Procurement only w/Match generation
- Procurement and ongoing Match generation, tracking and entering Match data into FEMA grants management system
- Turnkey service including procurement, ongoing Match generation and contractor management, match tracking and grants management
Who is Behind This?
- States of the All Hazards Consortium (501C3) – VA, MD, DC, WV, DE, PA, NJ, NYC
- 16-year-old public-private partnership organization
- Over 50,000 industry and government stakeholders nationwide
- AHC has provided grant support, match generations, project management, private sector integration, and staffing support services to multiple states, New York City, and District of Columbia since 2009.
“The Consortium‘s unique relationship with the private sector and states made this innovative approach in match development a true success story.” Nicholas Peake, former FEMA RCPGP Program Mgr.
“The ability to generate grant match helped us to meet and exceed the FEMA requirements for our projects but also allowed us to have someone else manage and track the match being produced from the projects and the associated project meetings. Truly an innovative process generated in partnership between private sector solution providers and states.” Jim Spears, Former Secretary, Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety, West Virginia
“At the AHC, we have always looked for ways we can support states and local governments in their efforts to serve their communities and businesses. Innovation and pushing the limits of everyone's thinking is what we do best. This grant match solution it is a great example of that. It not only helps the states and local governments FEMA as well.” Chris Geldart, Deputy Mayor Public Safety and Justice at DC Government, AHC Board of Director Member
Learn more: Contact John Molnar, email@example.com, 301-524-9053