- Publications – Gain visibility via sponsorship of the new AHC Website and other publications.
- Annual Regional Exercise Program – Be one of two master sponsors for the AHC Annual Regional Exercise Series in 2013, which includes participation in the exercise facilitation, recognition and branding on all materials and at meetings, including a keynote presentation. Additionally, you can become a track sponsor for the AHC Annual Regional Exercise Series in 2013, which includes participation in exercise track facilitation, recognition and branding on all materials and at track meetings, as well as speaking opportunities.
- Meetings & Events – To provide you with visibility and speaking opportunities on webinars an at Regional Breakfast Briefings and/or Regional Integrated Planning Initiative meetings with the public and private sector leadership. Schedules can be arranged.
- Regional Working Group – Be a 12 month Sustaining Partner or sponsor of one of the AHC Regional Working Groups and receive exposure to the people and projects that are part of the working group, the initiatives, recognition and branding on all materials and at various meetings, present a solution, and align your organization with future opportunities in the public and private sectors
- Regional Integrated Planning w/Your Commercial Client – Sponsor one of your commercial clients (e.g. owner/operators) into the AHC’s Regional Integrated Planning Initiative Program and add additional value to your client relationship by engaging them in specific initiatives that benefit their business continuity programs (or other initiatives) that involve state/local government.